Monday, September 11, 2023

WHAT HAPPENED IN 2000 CHANGED MY LIFE DRASTICALLY

Hello everyone thank you for connecting it's a long time since l posted anything in my blog
Today l would like to share with you briefly what happened to me in the year 2000 that changed my life completely. 
In the Year 2000 l lost my husband the father of my 4 children. 
A few years later through the internet l met my new Love who wanted me to join him in Europe. 
I can tell you that my coming to Europe wasn't easy it was so dramatic you cannot believe but yes it was. 
As l fast wanted to come with my two young boys to Europe as by then one was 13 yrs and the little one was only 6 years old 
and to make worse the older one was diabetic so l wouldn't leave him no matter what.... So according to our African tradition the children belong to the father's side not to the mother... So when  l approached my in laws and explained my intention hell broke loose.... 
At the end l had to plan secretly and took the two boys with me to Europe. 
Settling wasn't easy but l thank God all went well and after years l managed to go back home and settled the issue with my in laws.. The other two joined me later... 
Nowadays after living in Europe for many years 
I started decided to open a youtube channel called "Culture Mundo" Cultures of the World 
where l have started sharing a little bit what am doing where l have visited in brief it's to share and show a little bit about my life and the Cultures of the People around me and the world 
Its Still young but l hope with your support it will grow... 
Please support me and help me realise my dream.. 
By subscribing, watching, sharing, liking, and commenting.. 
and from time to time l will be sharing my content here 
Its a way of sharing my life in this way you'll get to know what am doing 
Please feel free to subscribe and follow me at my channel 
Thank you so much 
Joan Basara 
And now my channel link
Culture Mundo 
https://youtube.com/@CultureMundo?si=kOeSm_aLvKfuMxWr

No comments:

Post a Comment